Monday, February 18, 2008

Things to think about on a Cold Monday.

I don’t know what they put in Dunkin Donuts coffee but wow…I couldn’t be more addicted at this point.

**
This whole fatherhood thing has turned me into such an optimist that last week I actually said the words, "If he’s in shape, I think Livan Hernandez can help the Twins."

**
How did video of that pool party at Jose Canseco’s house not end up on youtube yet?

**
Slowly making a move to number one fantasy baseball pick on my draft boards: Jimmy Rollins.

**
I hope Max’s Mama and I can negotiate our new HDTV purchase in time for March Madness. I can’t wait to see Duke lose in the Sweet 16 in high definition.

**
I am guessing that I am probably the only person who spent an hour last weekend trying to find a website where I could download the “Skol Vikings” song to my cell phone.

**
You would have thought that I would have at least had a moderate interest in seeing Kevin Garnett’s return to Minnesota, but I didn’t care at all.

**
Isn’t that new show, “My dad is better than your dad” a perfect name for the NBA All-Star game MVP voting?

**
I will get a blood transfusion from Andy Dick before I take UCLA and Stanford in the same parlay again.

**
What do Buddy the Pug and Max’s Mama have in common? You can give Buddy a Greenie Treat and you can give the gal the newest copy of USWeekly and they will both stay quiet and busy for the next half hour.

**
So far everything feels right about this Francisco Liriano comeback doesn’t it? Oh wait…he can’t get into the country because of visa issues related to his DUI? Oh…never mind then.

**Really happy the writer’s strike is over – even I’m embarrassed to admit that my week revolves around Big Brother 9, American Idol, and Celebrity Rehab.

No comments: