Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pulling for the Rockies.


I am an American League guy and I do like the Red Sox. But, since we've lost Randy Moss, David Ortiz, and Kevin Garnett to New England, I am having a hard time liking anything about any of the sports teams in Boston.
Plus, the Rockies have never been there before, they have a small payroll, and they have a pretty cool logo -- so I am pulling for them. During the regular season, I can honestly say I didn't see more than 5-6 innings of any one Rockies game. And while I've watched them in the playoffs quite a bit, I still couldn't pick Jeff Francis or Ubaldo Jimenez out of a lineup.
All I am hoping for is a good series and since we like to make cold predictions, we will take the Red Sox in 6 games. But we would love to see the Rockies win.

No comments: