Wednesday, June 16, 2010

T-Jack using more of his brain.

I love Minnesota sports. I subscribe and/or read just about anything and everything related to the Twins, Vikings, Gophers, and yes...even the Wolves or sometimes the Wild if I am desperate. So, during a recent "lull" at work...or "Tuesday" as I like to call it...I saw a headline in my email inbox that said "T-Jack says he is using more of his brain now" and - well - I was intrigued.

I read the story -- it was in the Pioneer Press if you want to find it...I won't link to it because I am kinda lazy today -- and it went on to say that Jackson learned a lot from Brett Favre last year and he improved more over the last 12 months than he has during any other 1 year period of his career. Sure, that's probably not saying much, but it is saying something. I think.

All things considered, I want Brett Favre as my quarterback next year and maybe even in 2011. But Jackson isn't a terrible option as a back-up right now. I don't want to wish the summer away by any means, but I am interested to see how much Jackson has improved. That said, it is only June and the Vikings don't play any real games for almost three months. So...yeah.

No comments: