Friday, July 20, 2007

Get to know ‘em… again.

Well…it’s time to panic. Michael Cuddyer is going on the DL today because he has a busted up thumb. Torii Hunter is still hurting. Jason Kubel can’t seem to find any kind of consistency. Garret Jones is playing significant innings in the outfield. And, the MVP is acting like the 2005 version of himself. Not good times.

Now the Twins called up something called Darnell McDonald and I don’t know how to say this other than to just say it – I’ve never heard of him.

Had the Twins won a game during their series against the Tigers, there wouldn’t be as much negativity wafting from my keyboard. But, if we don’t sweep or at least take two of three from the Angels this weekend, this season is all but over.

The gal and I will be at the game on Sunday and we will either be cheering our tails off or leaving by the fifth inning. Let’s hope we are cheering.

Circle me Bert.

No comments: