Friday, July 20, 2007

VH1 is running out of people who really need the money.



Nothing has been officially announced yet, but the folks you see to the left are going to be involved in the new Surreal Life show on VH1 sometime this summer or early fall.

I am a fan of the show, but I don't have a lot of interest in seeing Miss Cleo, Dabney Coleman, Nikki McKibbin (American Idol?), poker player Phil Hellmuth, Carrot Top, or Randy Macho Man Savage.

Okay, I have a lot of interest in seeing what Miss Cleo and Carrot Top are going to discuss, but other than that...I hope they have a couple of other people with some name recognition involved. After seeing the first couple of episodes of his new show, I nominate Scott Baio, who just happens to be 45 and single and he HATES it when you call him Chachi.

By the way, not sure what the ratings are like for Big Brother 8 and I am guessing there aren't very many people watching -- but I am seriously hooked. Evil Dick getting head of household last night assures him of making it into the top 6 house guests -- nobody likes him all that much but he is the man who runs the house.

Ah...don't you love reality TV?

No comments: