Thursday, March 15, 2007

The story that won't die.

Randy Moss is going to get traded. Please let the Green Bay Packers get him.

I am a simple man, I don't ask for much. But, I want Moss to be back in the NFC North. I want him here in the Midwest where he can suffer in loudness rather than silence. We didn't hear much from him, but if he comes back up here and the Packers are bad -- we will never hear the end of it.

He hates the cold. He hates playing in the elements. At one time, he hated the Packers.

I want him back, not just for me, but for all of us. We need some closure. What better way to close it out than to have him back here twice a year, dropping passes and cutting routes short because he wasn't the main receiver and he didn't feel like running all the way down the field?

Please let Randy come "home" to the NFC, we want him back.

Packers fans deserve it.

------

Read more about Moss going to the Packers here:

http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=188664

No comments: