Sunday, March 4, 2007

This, apparently, is not a typo.


Kevin McHale is a lot of things.

He's a Hibbing native, he's one of us, and he might have been the best sixth man in the history of the NBA. He was funny on Cheer's, he was great with the Gophers and he was one hell of an NBA analyst back in the days of Midwest Sports Channel.

But he is NOT one of the best GM's of our generation.

Forbe's, however, would beg to differ.


That's right, the same Forbes that gives you investing advice and stock tips would like you to believe that Kevin McHale is the best GM in sports.

I think the rest of us would beg to differ.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just heard about this. I have to go read it. then I'll come back with one of my funny observations.

Anonymous said...

sometimes i don't know what to think about your comments. its like you are ripping me -- but not. i don't know where you start and i end.

Anonymous said...

no no -- on this one I actually heard about it, and straight away came to old combover to get the straight story. then I went to usa today and the new york times, like I do everyday.

hey why is hartman only on until 4 now?

Weidenfartz said...

McHale IS a genius. If everyone around you keeps getting fired or released they look bad, not you right?

Genius!