Monday, March 19, 2007

The tournament is a pain in the ass.


The best photo of the tournament is the one above that features Wisconsin Coach Bo Ryan getting a rectal exam from one of his bench players. I think we all felt like this after the weekend.

Coach Ryan is lucky – his pain is probably not there anymore. Mine is just beginning. The gal is beating me in picks, she has picked five more games than I have and at this point I have turned my attention to fantasy baseball.

So…the Pac Ten is good. I had no idea. Wisconsin got beat. I think we saw that coming. North Carolina hung on against Michigan State and Texas lost to bleepinUSC. Seriously, the brackets look like a raging tire fire right now.

The good news is, most of the top seeds advanced. Its “Chalk” as the broadcasters are saying, which doesn’t make any sense to me and I have no idea what it means, but I like saying it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok my bracket got worked bad this weekend. but I did pick UNLV.