Monday, February 19, 2007

ESPN cuts ties with Irvin, Champagne Room no longer needed in Bristol

The boys on the set of NFL Countdown won’t have Michael Irvin to kick around anymore. ESPN “JACKED UP!” Irvin over the weekend and decided against signing him to another contract.

Surprisingly enough, it doesn’t sound like there was any kind of scandal or wrong-doing on Irvin's part. The company simply decided to go another direction since his contract expired.

I hope this means more airtime for Bill Pido.

3 comments:

Weidenfartz said...

Does that mean he can offically come out as T.O.'s boyfriend or will that still be a conflict of interest? (oh no, I think I kinda sound like matt!!)

I will miss his fancy suits.

Anonymous said...

I hate Michael Irvin and I think I love your blog.

Did anyone think of love?

Anonymous said...

FU, wide.