Sunday, February 4, 2007

Super Sunday?

Rex-tacularly bad. Train Rex. After that loss, the Bears should become Rexless.

Just a few notes about the big "championship football game" brought to you by the new tuned up taste of Diet Mountain Dew.

----
***
If gambling didn't ruin families and if I liked to do it, I would have bet $10 that the first score of the game on Sunday would have come from the Bears defense or special teams. And if I bet that mythical $10 on the Bears defense/special teams, I would have won $150. But I didn't. As far as you know.

***
Peyton Manning finally won a game that matters and now we can leave him alone. I really don't want to see the 10-year-old version of Peyton Manning tango dancing anymore anyway. So, let's let him cut that meat in private for awhile. How about we pick on Michael Vick now -- seems like he could use the attention.

***
The gal brought this up last night and I think she's right -- Prince doesn't age. He's the new Dick Clark of this generation.

***
Not sure how the commercials rated last night for everyone else, but I was kind of let down. The Coke ad that looked like a version of the Grand Theft Auto video game was probably my favorite, but I had already seen it. Weren't these commercials better five years ago? Two years ago?

***
I think the Vikings could have turned the ball over five times and let the Colts dink and dunk their way to a victory last night just as easily as the Bears did.

***
Remember when Cedric Benson was picked Number 4 overall in the draft two years ago and he couldn't stop crying long enough to get on stage and get his pictures taken? Is that called foreshadowing? His career is going to look a lot more like Neal Anderson than Walter Payton.

1 comment:

disstraktor said...

kommentator "?" is plus >4< for humors.