Tuesday, February 20, 2007

This might be the reason Rambo was so angry


Australia’s News Network reports that Sylvester Stallone was stopped by customs officials after “prohibited substances” had been found in his luggage at the Sydney airport. The substances are reported to be human growth hormone. His entourage had also ALLEGEDLY been seen throwing things out the window of their hotel room.

Not quite as shocking as Britney Spears shaving her head, but I really thought Sly was all natural. No – really.

2 comments:

Weidenfartz said...

Stallone's groady (sp?) chest is kind of beginning to look like a map of the United States. I think I see the Rockies on his left (if you are facing him) chest and arm. ish.....

Marsrover said...

I had believed it too. Silly, naiive me. It's just that he was on the Muppets once when I was a wee bairn. Who among you could have grown up mistrusting someone who once cavorted with Kermit?