Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Gunned down at 3rd?

Since AC Slater is everywhere these days, whether it’s hosting talk shows, Miss America contests, dancing with the stars, etc. I think it needs to be asked – how far did he get with Jessie Spano anyway?

Isn’t his career path pretty remarkable? He’s the one guy on that show that I figured would fade off into Bolivia, but he has really been the most productive member of the cast. Well, Screech has kind of made a name for himself too, but not for his acting.

***

From the funniest thing I have heard in awhile department: A-Rod might opt out of his contract with the Yankees after next season. What, $25 million per year isn’t enough money? Can’t you just see the Cubs and the Dodgers trying to outbid for Mr. April’s services next off-season? He’s the worst clutch player of our era (now that Manning won a Super Bowl) and he’s still going to make at least $20 million a year for the next 3-4 years on the open market. All that being said I will still take him in the top three during any and every roto draft this spring.

***

I think ESPN should tell us ahead of time when Mike and Mike won't be doing their radio show in the morning. Just give us some sort of notice during Around the Horn or PTI the day before, so we aren’t disappointed. When I see John Seibel and Mark Schlereth on that set starting the show, its like sneaking off to a Twins day game only to find that Carlos Silva is pitching and Mike Redmond is catching.

***

How much money does Tony Soprano make in a year anyway?

***

Isn’t it about time Hulk Hogan shaves his head? Or at the very least cuts it down a little bit?

***

Sure, I realize Tiger Woods gets lots of money endorsing Buick’s products, but do you really think his favorite car is a Rendezvous?

***

By my calculations, the Minnesota golf season should start in less than 62 days.

Can I get a hell yeah?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

as always I have about 9 million comments to make, but I'll restrict it to this: the ringer is the worst movie ever made.

Cold Omaha said...

its true, the ringer is awful. just awful.